Sunday, June 15, 2008

Google Mail to Me !!

Today I really happy to receive Google Mail! What is google mail? You know google.com very well and yes, it is Google Company send mail to me! Do you ever think to receive letter from a huge international company such as Google? This is how the mail look like, very simple but useful.


Cover Page and My Name at back page :)

I was very lucky to pick up this mail at midnight 1 am something. This mail supposes to be under the sun a whole day until I pick it up just now. Thanks god no rain. Haha. This mail actually is just want to send me my Google adsense account cheque payment home address confirmation code.

Friends, trust me, earn money from google is not a dream or unrealistic, what you need is just own a website and put advertisement by register an account at google adsense. It is very simple~ Even if you dont have anywebsite, blogging also can! I already add the logo(generate revenue from yoursite with google adsense) at my top right side of my page, you can just click from there and register and started earn money from google!

3 comments:

iCalvyn said...

hey dude, , if your adsense imcome are only rely from your blog. don happy so fast ...

seen like you are only blog for 3 month, and so fast your account reach more the $50 already...

beware getting bann soon

Crazyfool said...

is reach $10 oh.. not $50 .. once reach $10 will get the letter to confirm address :)

iCalvyn said...

i guess they change their policy already. few year back, publisher need to achieve $50 only will receive the verification mail