Saturday, June 21, 2008

KP 238 Q Toyota Crown My old Car with Memory

Today is my sad day. Because "chicken" (a nick of a person) want pull away my old car. KP 238 Q Toyota Crown for sell as useless metal.

This car has brought since the year I born if I not mistake. I am 22 years old now. The car plate show that, this car is really old. If you understand how Kuching car plate number arrange.

Since I born, my dad brought this car and we all 7 family member always go out with this car together. It is still spacious for us to seat with 7 people. This car remain to be the purest car in my soul because no other car can replace this car. No other car can bring me and all my family member go anywhere together anymore.

My dad used to be driver all the time when we still young. When my dad out to work, my mom will drive us to school. My big brother get the license first and his turn to drive this car for some time. My big sister as well drive this car for some time as well. Down to my second brother also drive this car to alot place. My second sister not really drive car at home, but she did drive this car before. I am the last one to drive this car, and I drive about 2 year. This car has grow up with all of us and have all the memory to my family.

No doubt this car is very spacious and confortable to sit. I used to bring so many friends have fun around Kuching. I bet most of my good friends sit this car before, because I get licenses earlier than them. I really sad this car no longer keep forever at my home although it cant be drive anymore.

Although this car have alot accident record, it always repaired and still can drive us safe all the year. How many years? 20 years at least. I born with this car, this car has contribute his life to us all the year. He is a really "die hard" car. He always get repaired for any kind of sickness.
When I born, the car is looks new and stylish. And is consider quite a good and luxury car at the year when my dad brought it.

What else I wanna said about this car? I am really sad when somebody not own this car wanna pull away it. It just same as taking my blood away from my heart. Thanks to read my this sad post. If you ever sit this car, please drop a comment to keep this car in memory and I wish my old car, leave in peace.

10 comments:

Borneo Falcon said...

I really feel your sadness man. I also had a old car, 27 years old Nissan Langley but the car is still operational. I would have feel the same way as you will if that car been sold. If the memory of this car is still in you, the car will always be "alive"

TNH said...

Oh...no chance to sit on that car lol...how much it cost?

lsm said...

Really sad to hear that. Especially that is the idea of the unrelated person. That "chicken" really so damn @#$%&...
But anyway.. Just let the memory alive in our heart k.. Don too sad, don let that "chicken" succeed make u sad and angry. We are still young, just wait for the best chance. :)

Titan said...

Don't talk about the "chicken" la. "Chicken" will suffer in future... we just wait and see.

About this car.... Yupe it is really old and memory car.

I think it is not only 20 years... i predict this car more than 25 years. This car is 2nd hand car from Japan...

This car is "Rambo" and involved a lot of accident!

My father - aleast 1
My uncle - Main Mirror break
My mother - More than 3
My big brother - aleast 2
My sisters - not sure 1 gua
Me - aleast 3 to 4 (All is car problem... All the problems because of the break system. Always hit people car. Everytime, i mean the accident is during raining day!

About Crazyfool... You count yourself ar... I think aleast more than 2 gua.

Aleast up to 12. Sometimes, i feel this car is little bit bad luck... Maybe, the 1 user hit somebody die... the spirit still inside the CAR. Can you feel it when you drive alone at night. For anyone who sit in this car before... have you feel it? <@.@>

Think positive, the bad luck is took by the "chicken". And, good luck is coming. Go to by Magnum or Toto -> 7238 or 2387 <-

Ar...win must treat me eat ar...

lovelygal said...

don't feel sad ya...ur memories of that car will not go away from ur heart....cheers...

Anonymous said...

Broken metal people always overlook
Who knows it just another transformer

Only few will treasure it more than gold
Seeing you getting old while we grow up

Time together is priceless
Forever KP 238 in memories

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
might , probably curious to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no initial capital needed You may start earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with offices around the world.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a correct companion who uses your savings in a right way - that`s it!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://zikypove.arcadepages.com/lunupemu.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
might , probably very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no initial capital needed You may begin to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with offices around the world.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your chance That`s what you desire!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a proper companion utilizes your money in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://jaxezykypy.1accesshost.com/cabybe.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of hardship when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in large starting capital.
Nowadays, I'm happy and lucky , I started take up real income.
It's all about how to select a proper companion who utilizes your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, parts and divides the profit with me.

You can ask, if there are such firms? I have to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Arlyne Nelms said...

I definitely feel you! Old cars absolutely have this nostalgic feel that can sweep us off our feet! That car is older than you, and it's just a solid proof that Toyota cars surely last for years.
- Arlyne Nelms