Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My FM DJ Jack Lim, 林德荣 In Kuching

My FM DJ Jack Lim 林德荣 come to Kuching ! 林德荣 is a very popular DJ in Malaysia. His radio talk show is from 6am to 10am and together with his partner Mei Yan 颜薇恩 always present very nice and funny show. You will definately not feel boring from listen their morning show program. He come to Kuching for his fans and replace his fail attendance of being a special judge on a singing contest last few week. And playing some games, talks with audiences and the singer.

There is a game on this show, compete drink a cup of beer and see who is the fastest. I stand at the middle. Tehee.. 1 Person have to drink all 5 cup. No lah.. Just 1 lah.. haha..
Ah I am kinda ready for that. But he got alot to talk to make that girl no face to show. I lose the game because I take 6 second to finish drink. 3 of them manage to drink for 7 second. Eh? I 6 second le. DJ Jack Lim, 林德荣 said that I leak out some of the beer when I drink, but other also got little lo. Maybe I leak out more.
Anyway, we still friend back although he misjudge me. He said give me 2 cup of beer, wanna cheers with me.
Although I dint win the game, he still feel sorry and give me a DVD version of the movie name "Ah Long PTE LTD 老师家老大",a funny movie which he is one of the actor inside the movie, and give me his signature to get his bank money.

Well, this is the special original DVD version of the movie he hand to me.


Special Thanks to My FM DJ Jack Lim, 林德荣.

All the post in my blog did not content any hate, or 100% correct information and please dont sue me for I edited anything! Saya tidak ada duit!

You can watch this to see how he wanted me to drink the beer. Been disturb by him. Shame -_-

11 comments:

TNH said...

nice one...hope jack lim will read this..want to see what is his comment..who knows you might be famous after this..haha

Crazyfool - Make You Crazy And FooL said...

hahaha.. hope so.. lol..

Elby said...

really so funny la.. even i'm the video girl i also can't stop laughing, that's why the video is keep on shaking. hahaha
Hope Jack Lim will come again, sure i'll attend and support his show. :)
So happy last night can see him. :D

Pinky_piglet said...

haha, Jack Lim so funny....i like to listen his show at MY FM...
remember visit my blog too
http://pinkypiglet01.blogspot.com/

and my cousin's blog, i think suit for u who wan to earn money from blog http://earnmoneyfromblog1.blogspot.com/

Martin said...

wah! my friend become famous lo! how come u can play drinking game with them but not me? so cheat 1..

Crazyfool - Make You Crazy And FooL said...

martin if u want join game.. there is alot de lah.. hahaa.. i go up join the game my self ma.. so shame only.. lol

Selfairy said...

waa got kang tou oso din call me to go hahhaha.. ns one..

esky said...

wow!! this nice la!!funny!!i had watched the ah Long PL, that movie really funny!! although it's not a standard movie, lolz...
singapore taste movie..lolz!!keep going my fren, u have a nice blog!!

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You re, I guess , perhaps very interested to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no initial capital needed You may start earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I began to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a correct companion utilizes your money in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://adoranovaz.bigheadhosting.net/erozugu.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to become rich

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone!
I would like to burn a theme at here. There is such a thing, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of financial piramyde, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For quite a long time, I earn money with the help of these programs.
I don't have problems with money now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I make 2G daily, and my first investment was 500 dollars only.
Right now, I managed to catch a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Visit my web site to get additional info.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

Virtual memory is something that I seem to be unable to ever have enough of. It feels like megabytes and gigabytes have become an inseparable part of my day to day existence. Ever since I bought a Micro SD Card for my Nintendo DS flash card, I've been constantly vigilant for large memory at low prices. I feel like I'm going insane.

(Posted using KwZa for R4i Nintendo DS.)