Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Say no more to hungry and hunger !!

Today, once I finish my confusing final exam paper, I rush to supermarket nearby. Maybe the stupid exam paper causing me mental shock, I look for all kind of food that can keep me from hungry and hunger. Is just like a celebration for finish final exam. Hell? There is still one more exam on Friday ok? I tell my self, from today on, say goodbye to hungry and I going to increase my weight!!

This is some biscute I brought. Hopefully can last few week.

Why call it biscute? Because when I hungry, these biscuit will look very cute. Hehe..

Wait? What with the toothpaste? Not for eat one le? Eat so much biscute, and mee, of course have to brush teeth la!!

5 comments:

AnGeL On Earth said...

u should put candies and lollipop more~

Titan said...

Ask you study everyday...
What you do? go to wei wei wei

Dont become a pig ok. Keep like katak better than a pig ok.

Titan said...

Ask you study everyday...
What you do? go to wei wei wei

Dont become a pig ok. Keep like katak better than a pig ok.

hana said...

envies people like you who can afford to increase their weight.

I WANT To LOSE MINEEE!!!

and ur pic of all those junk foods just killed my will to starve LOL.

*goes off in search of food*

Anonymous said...

oi all the best tomorrow..! dun forget to take proper meal.