Saturday, July 12, 2008

*Updated* Kuching Blogger Meeting at Sharing Planet

*Updated ted*: Haha, Finally got people blog about last night liao. Here are some photo I steal from them.. hehe.. Steal some from JimmyChin.Net and EdwinLay. Thanks Haha.. Will put more if got other I feel wanna steal.. haha Thanks you all Kuching Blogger~

Group Photo. Kuching got many Blogger also oh..and still alot dint show up.

I drop to this table and get to know Serene ,Kim, TomCat and Jimmy around here for quite some time. That's why keep on got shiny light over this table. haha.. And only JimmyChin have a look at my Long Nails. I think cause only he view my blog before so he know... lol..

Steal From Serene


*Updated ted* Steal From Paul

See.. One more haha same pose in many photo.. haha
*Updated ted* Steal From ShirleyQ
This photo taken by EdwinLay.. What I see? But quite nice photo also.. haha Thanks!
Signature !!
Hi all Kuching Blogger ! Since almost all of you got good cameras, so I just rest my lousy phone camera today. I waiting all of you to post out and I will grab it.. lol.. Thanks You!! :D
Please drop a comment if you got my photo or tonight meeting photo... haha.. Thanks YOU!!

9 comments:

Titan said...

Blogger - got meeting one... ar...
Woo... so cool... did anwar, Mahathid & Lim went there too???

Michael John Kon said...

dont know got post any photo with your face not cause i random choose...but sure you can grab from my site!link me up as well ok!

ahlost said...

I thought to grab pics from your blog :D

ToMCaT said...

Hehe... Nice to meet you... =D

jimmychin said...

ish... Jimmy Chin leh... not jimmy shin @.@

said...

so xin fu ...~~

TNH said...

Wow...sien la i can't go..zzz..next time the event for kuching blogger must held on holiday leh

TNH said...

Wow...sien la i can't go..zzz..next time the event for kuching blogger must held on holiday leh

sharon (^.^) said...

nice post! :)