Thursday, July 24, 2008

Mister Potato Contest "Eat A chip Like Kenny Sia" - Human Eat Mouse

Well if you remember my older post about the "Eat A chip Like Kenny Sia", I decided to join the contest, and today I will show the picture. I lose it. This is the champion photo that win the contest. Lucky boy..like that also can win to a trip Thailand. Maybe this boy got enough potential to look like Kennysia.

My plan was more easy, I just dig out my old photo and edit a bit.. But it cannot attract KennySia attention. Forget about it loh.. Maybe can attract some of my reader attention le ho.. Eat a chip with mouse.. No doubt I am CrazyfooL ~

8 comments:

Titan said...

try next time la...

If for me, i think i bring a kid/children better than a adult.

As you know, it is quite hard to stay with someone who not so familiar.

But, for a kid easy "TIPU" LO.... HAHAHAHA

Er... becarefully ar... later the rat jump into ur big mouth.... you baru know the fact!

ED said...

Haha...Nice Photo

JoJonathan said...

if the tail got oil then slip into the mouth will be gelik hahhaha

lsm said...

nice and creative photo.
still have a lot contest waiting for u.
keep it on~
:)

Xjion89 said...

But, still it is very creative lah.

Haha, so just don't give up yet.

TNH said...

Too bad you can't win.Maybe you are right..that kids got more potential to be kenny sia.

annna said...

haha.. kecian.. but it's a good try for the contest lor. have to say, i'm quite surprised the kid win. other contestant's picha look more cool lei. aihh..

Crazyfool - Make You Crazy And FooL said...

yalo.. other is good.. no idea.. maybe that kid fat and look like kenny