Sunday, August 17, 2008

Cactus Flower At My Home 我家的仙人掌开花了

This morning wake up I still manage to take my house Cactus Flower. This cactus is really special because the flower will be very big and only start open at midnight. The photo I show, the flower is closing a bit already, is not fully open. But it is still nice to share with everybody.
这是我家两棵仙人掌,今天早上醒来还来得及拍下来,这花很奇怪,种爱在半夜时才开。已经凋谢一点了。而且,开了一次就不会再开第二次。开的时间没有超过半天。
This flower will open less than 12 hour, then will die. Is really special for me :)

这次一连开了5朵 This time got 5 at once! 太阳太烈了,电话相机又太滥,及时要送我一架好的相机?

The sunshine too bright, and my phone camera too lousy, when you want to present me a good camera? 看过吗?如果没有,那就要多来我的部落格拉。。 世上有太多美丽稀奇的东西了,我就是一位稀奇人物,希望带给你无限的精彩!
Do you ever see this flower? If not, you should always visit my blog, because this world fully of beautiful things and weird things, I am a weird person,
I will bring you lots more wonderful things!

This is taken long time ago, see fully open is even nice! 以前拍的,开完会更美!

12 comments:

Borneo Falcon said...

Nice flowers. I am sure not easy to get those flowers to bloom

Titan said...

hahaha pick one for ur gf la.....

hard to buy this flower one at shop

Crazyfool - Make You Crazy And FooL said...

yeah.. not often got this flower.. :) how to get one to gf, die already lah the flower, the flower open less than 12 hour

Titan said...

simply la ask her come over n see nia lo

JunJun-Riko said...

i also got cactus like tat in my house... only open midnight one... very big n pretty..

Anonymous said...

ar...so nice..i miss it again..wat a pity

Anonymous said...

ar...so nice..i miss it again..wat a pity

TNH said...

i ever see the flower from cattus but never see that big..izit photo effect or really that huge

Crazyfool - Make You Crazy And FooL said...

really is that big one lah.. haha

keeyit said...

Seldom see cactus got flower one le.

elbylee said...

i often go your house but never see the flower open. haha
really nice flower.

Anonymous said...

i'm gonna make my own journal