Thursday, August 21, 2008

I Receive Money From PayPerPost !! Yeah!

Hahahaha!! Yeah Suddenly got email from Paypal!! Oh my god, I receive $ 22.5 USD from Payperpost!! Wahahahahahaha. How nice is this world could be. I can go ebay look look see anything I want buy or not liao.. kaka..

First one $ 7.5, from my brother, cause he join the payperpost in a stupid way.
So I get less, but its ok ! haha.. thanks bro~

Second one $15 from TNH because he joined as well. HEHE

Suppose I still get another $20 for the first post about I join the payperpost. But I cancel it because I though it will spoilt my google rank. Its ok, I put it back again. Haha..HEY friend, take this easy chance to earn money, to join click the logo here!!

Click this! and join!

5 comments:

Just Jasmine said...

Wishing you wealth! Keep blogging :D

Borneo Falcon said...

Which is better? Payperpost or Smorty?

Crazyfool - Make You Crazy And FooL said...

smorty? never heard sorry cant tell hehe.

TNH said...

not must cash out at $100?

Crazyfool - Make You Crazy And FooL said...

no wo..