Thursday, September 11, 2008

Super Delicious Dumplings From Sibu

Hello all my reader, first of all if you see dumplings and think that, soon Mooncake Festival I still eat dumplings? Here I explain.. Although Dumplings Day pass 3 month already, I still got dumplings eat because Famous Bakery Boss's Mom know I like to eat her dumplings, so when I visit them, she make for me! Thanks You Aunty Very Very Much ! Your dumplings is the best from all I eat before ! Cause of really yummy, I must express it out, that's why I blog it. Haha
大家好!为什么还吃粽子呢?中秋节都快到了!端午节也过了三个月!其实是因为扬铭老板的妈妈知道我喜欢吃,所以特地做了一些给我吃。太感激你了阿姨,你的粽子是我吃了这么多,最好吃的!!因为很好吃所以忍不住把它写出来了!哈哈!
This is the best dumplings I talking about, super large size and shape different than the triangle one. Seriously, you cant buy it from shop. Friends from oversea, dont jealous :P
这就是我在所说的最棒的粽子了!很大粒的哦!不是普通三角形的!说真的,店是买不到的!在海外的朋友,别嫉妒哦!哈哈

Inside of the dumplings is full of ingredient, and it smell very nice de oh !

粽子里面很多料的哦! 哈哈哈 Ah.. talk back mooncake ! For sure this mooncake will be extremely delicious also because it is also from Famous Bakery !! I will keep it until Mooncake festival on this Sunday only eat ! Wish everyone happy Mooncake Festival once more! And burn more Tang Lung ! Haha !

讲回月饼吧!这月饼肯定也是非常好吃,因为它也是来自杨铭的!我会收到中秋节才吃!哈哈!再次祝各位中秋节快了!烧多点灯笼!哈哈!

Hope everyone wait for my lattest post, will be suprise ! I still doing it, thanks !

希望各位敬请期待我的最新文章,会有惊喜,我还在做着,谢谢!

8 comments:

Borneo Falcon said...

I didn't realize Sibu dumpling taste so nice. Usually I can't find a decent dumpling here unless it is home made

TNH said...

haha...the dumpling doesn't seem attractive la..you should keep one for me till i go back kuching..then i'll know how the taste..

偶数 said...

看来你很喜欢“扬铭”面包坊。^^

ElbyLee said...

The dumpling really cant find in the street or any other shop.
This is Cantonese traditional dumplings.
so only Cantonese exactly know how to make it.
If u want to know how it's make.
jz come to elbylee.blogspot.com to find out.
:D

Gromit said...

i never go sibu,,,

but look like sibu is not bad...

do you have any good map for me?

thanks your sharing

cc said...

Lucky you! Looks yummy! :D

TNH said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Crazyfool - Make You Crazy And FooL said...

dont fake using ppl nick to post comment