Sunday, October 5, 2008

Betta Fish / Siamese Fighting Fish 养打架鱼的心得/乐趣 Part 3

Recently I getting serious on feeding and breeding betta fish. If you never know I feed betta fish before. You can read Part 1 and Part 2 first. I get serious since I learned how to breed betta fish (make betta fish make love and got baby).

Now I have more betta fish already. Count from finger, I now have 10 betta fish lo! And many baby fish which call as "fry". I wish all this fry faster grow up, I can't wait to see how they will look like. Either look like father or mother, or mix. It's very interesting.
Taking care betta fish isn't something very troublesome.
I planning to breed more betta fish in future and maybe
I can start sell betta fish to everyone who like it.
---------------------------------------------
In future, I also will try to breed new betta fish species.

This call Betta Crayfool Fish. (Betta fish with Crazyfool Face on it)

8 comments:

TNH said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TNH said...

haha..if you want to breed Betta crazyfool fish..then you have to put your genetic to the mother fish..haha..

Crazyfool - Make You Crazy And FooL said...

wah..hahahaa but is a risky suggestion.. lol...

Titan said...

wah so ugly fish!!!!

Jacky said...

Walauer... why the Fish so like ur Joi face er... hahaha....

eunice said...

So many betta fish! The water looks dirty leh, supposed to be that murky?

Got a shock when saw the last Betta. What a smiling face hahaha!

elims, Chuang Kuang Hong said...

I love the edited fish!! really cute and funny la u!! lolx..

auDDra said...

the last picture so cute..the fish looks like u la..