Thursday, October 23, 2008

Crazyfool Cook Curry Chicken !

Well, this is my first time cook curry chicken actually. I don't know what mood make me to think of cook this. Just share with everyone what ingredient I use and how to cook it.


For sure, fresh chicken meat is needed.

And potato, cut it to slice.
Well, I think I not cooking tradisional curry but my own style curry. That's why Gold Needle Mushroom is in as well. Not really have many ingredient cause not many people going to eat.

Cut to slice again. Got include garlic and onion. Actually need to put more things to make it taste good, after cook only taste it. Next time should put more things that is need to add the taste.

This is some ingredient must have. Actually the chilli powder I dint use it. I dont want make it too spicy. I just put the A1 curry pack.

And 555 curry powder I put a little, which I think not really necessary.

People used to say need to put coconut milk, so I also simply buy one small pack put in.

I think one small pack is not enough.

This is how it looks like when it almost done. I dint put salt, cause I think the A1 curry pack is enough for it. After eat I feel not bad, but need to add something else. Maybe need salty little, and some more good taste things.

Hope everyone have fun cooking at home as well~ haha.. Anyway, cook this curry chicken cost me RM 38.14. I think is enough for 8 to 10 people eat. Worth? I eat curry chicken for 2 day. Haha

Anyway cook Curry Chicken is very easy, but want it taste really good, need spent few time to adjust it. Haha People who did try, drop some comment here let people know this curry is still can be eat. Haha

9 comments:

ElbyLee said...

haha!
i ate that already. hmm... not bad, still can cheat those never try curry chicken. wuahahaha
anyway... good try and keep it on.
^^

TNH said...

the colour not that right leh...really can't imagine the test..haha

Titan said...

hahaha wait next time i back and cook for you eat la.... let you know what is the true of curry chicken. hahahahah :P

Borneo Falcon said...

Nice. You can cook curry. I never try before

Cokelatrawkz said...

Hahahaha.. Foo... u very funny boy. well, I looks nice though. My curry is way much cheaper than yours. What I need only..

curry paste, coconut milk, 'rempah tumis'(star anise,cinnamon stick, cardamon), shallots, garlics, ginger, chilli powder, potatoes, and maybe tomatoes if I wish so..don't forget chicken... I prefer chicken breasts.

Hehehhe.. will blog about this... :D have a wonderful weekend.

馆长::Lu-lu said...

waww....u can cook! so GREAT!

I cooked curry chicken as well and posted it b4...:P

http://teochinlu.blogspot.com/2008/06/blog-post_7850.html

BeverLy's Secret said...

I haven't eaten yet...
Craving for you curry chicken now!!!
Yum Yum!!

BeverLy's Secret said...

watery curry

Crazyfool - Make You Crazy And FooL said...

actually that is half cook only.. when it done.. not really very watery :)