Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri !

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to everyone especially the muslim who celebrate it ! This year Hari Raya Fall on 1 Octorber. As a Malaysian, I also celebrate this celebration because I got HOLIDAY ! Yeah ! Haha.. Ok ok..
This is few wallpaper dedicated to everybody which enjoy this celebration :

Crazyfool turn to tudung look wish everyone Happy Hari Raya !

Must be happy and smile big big !

At last, how I enjoy my holiday?

I guess the half morning will be ........

Wish everyone have a great holiday and enjoy, relax !

6 comments:

TNH said...

your photo editing skill geting good and good oh

Crazyfool - Make You Crazy And FooL said...

me always use same skill only lah haha.. dint improve i think

morton said...

i'm totally confused and shit like that.

Anonymous said...

b careful..ppl might get after u for ur 1st wallpaper...got unsurx2 terrorist lar..human nowadays over sensitive..

Titan said...

when you join? Why i dont know one?

martin said...

haha your edit skill "level-up" liao kakakaka!