Friday, November 21, 2008

Sibu I Come to Rob Your Bank Again

Tonight 10pm bus going to Sibu once again. This is the fourth time I going to step Sibu Land.
Computer got window, so they also have, so call "Sibu Window" translate from chinese. And more or less, must have this Swan bird bird around the town.
I always come to this small bird town must got some special reason that always attracted me.
This "Standard Chartered Bank".
They invite people to 打银行. So I think it mean "Rob this bank".
So I decided to bring my secret weapon go for this mission.
4 little cute buddy. They are great companion. Haha
Chiong ahhh Sibu.. I coming...
Attention: If this bank really got robbed, is not related to me. Go to rob bank is only my buddy go. I go to sibu to attend friend wedding dinner as my previous post have mention. Haha
After I back will having final exam. 25, 27. After that more interesting post will coming out soon. Hope everyone will keep visit my blog for more fun ! Thanks you !

7 comments:

TNH said...

wa..go sibu again...you really go sibu lots of time this year..

sabahking said...

i also want go to sibu but dun have the chance and times leh ! so sien !!

3POINT8 said...

bank robbed by 3 fluffy brainless toys...
this I have to witness.
XD

Borneo Falcon said...

Where is the wedding dinner?

Steward Baba said...

Those dolls so cute. lol =)

Anonymous said...

It was very interesting for me to read the blog. Thanx for it. I like such themes and anything that is connected to them. I definitely want to read more soon.

Anonymous said...

Don't stop posting such themes. I like to read blogs like this. Just add some pics :)