Thursday, December 11, 2008

1 Tera Bytes Western Digital Cavier Green Hardisk Review

Last week got PC Fair in Kuching, everyone brought something, so I also dont empty hand, I brought this. 1.0TB Western Digital Cavier Green Hardisk. At first, let me explain what is TB first. TB simply mean tera bytes.
1 Tera bytes = 1000 Giga bytes. This is 1 TB WD Cavier Green front look. It cost me RM 365.
Back look of the hardisk.
Actually nothing different compare to other hardisk. Just the capacity is higher and this is cavier green version which mean more save electricity ! This hardisk is very good one. 3 year warranty. Actually I buy this mainly want to backup my things.

So now I have 9 hardrive in my computer hahaha xD.

I have total 1640GB now. Who got more than me? Haha But after partition 1000 GB will turn to 930 GB haha. For more detail to this hardisk, check here http://www.wdpromotionsap.com/malaysia/green.html.

8 comments:

Borneo Falcon said...

1TB is so cheap now. I remember buying WD 320GB with that price tag early this year

Gorgeous Ol' Eve Loves Vanilla. You? said...

So much memory to keep what, Ah Foo? :)

Steward Baba said...

OMG... So many hard disk you have there!
Need that much for what oo? 1640GB is damn big in capacity...

TNH said...

walao eh..1640gb..how to use oh..many memory will be wasted. Like mine better,80gb, always hard disk full, no memory being wasted..haha

desmond-t said...

wow!!! with so much disk space, u can virtually store loads of stuff inside your computer adee...

reli alot leh!

magma3637 said...

mine only 120GB. huhu.

yo! lets join youthsays-malaysia's largest youth community and enjoy some benefit too

http://youthsays.com/go/4v

Martin said...

Best post so far in Crazyfool Blog! so cheap u 1 tera i want also... next time post somemore hardware and i will gladly read u blog everyday hahaha

TERBILANG FORCES said...

how much is your computer runing at??