Sunday, December 21, 2008

Happy Winter Solstice 冬至快乐

Today is Winter Solstice Day, which also mean 冬至节,a day that eat this ball ball, er.. also mean gather family? Something like that, everyone should know so I not going to explain it much. I going to say is how I do it.

祝各位冬至快乐!!

The flour is the most important ingredient.

At first I did a smiley face hehe. Because I am happy.
Tada! Got hair some more! haha..
And this is a heart specially made for "dudu".
And and now heart is filled fully. Hehe
After make all become ball and become like this.Side look, quite nice looking leh!
And boil it with sugar water and done!
At here I wish everyone Happy Winter Solstice ! My mom always said, after eat this old 1 age !
This year Winter Solstice quite meaningful for me. hehe.
祝各位冬至快乐, 像汤圆,团团圆圆!一家开心!

5 comments:

dudu said...

so ugly de.. got big big small small square aquare round round..
and got weird weird colour oso
Fail

sabahking said...

unexpected ur so 'wu liao" leh !! do this type of things... u really make crazy and fool..

CoKeLaT-RaWkZ said...

Eh, I bought this flour two days ago, wanna boil them tomorrow. yeah, i love the sweet balls so much, I'm not chinese (eventho I look like one) but i love everything bout chinese food..hehehehe...

eh, Happy Winter Solstice to u and ur family. :D

Lotus said...

Ah Fool...

Merry Christmas and Season Greetings to you and all your readers.

Continue your creative juices to bring happiness to all who visit you.

Cheers

Martin said...

Tiu u la! posting this make me miss home somemore...