Friday, February 13, 2009

LOVE Is In The Air

Tomorrow Is Valentine, here is my best wish to my reader:
Feel the love, the moment of love. The love is in the air, it is everywhere.
NO matter u are single or couple,
Love yourself and love others,
You are in love.
The sun is round in shape, If you see it as Love shape, It can be as Love shape.
It is how you see toward the world, and people.
So let's start to be in LOVE !
Wish everyone enjoy the lovely moment and
-----
HAPPY VALENTINES!!
--------
I LOVE YOU !!
DUDU~

8 comments:

sabahking said...

u so romantic man !!

CH Voon said...

Happy Valentine to you too!

reanaclaire said...

yeah..so romantic for a humorous man... happy valentine to u too

Dudu said...

i love u dada.. =)thanks for the super expensive and dunno whether worth it or not meal.. and oso for the pretty pretty flowerS, and the present, and the bar soap wif such a messy but still readable message(but i love it)..
hope u take good care of chipmuck =p and remember bring it to my house often.. it miss its mama(me)

Dudu said...

oopsie.. its chipmunk! and btw i dun look like a chipmunk, my teeth so neat ar =p
dada.. i wan take my chipmunk back liao! u din take good care of it, leave it to suffocate... evil!

Gorgeous Ol' Eve Loves Vanilla. You? said...

Heheheee Ah Foo got gf, ah? ;)

Anonymous said...

It is rather interesting for me to read that post. Thanks for it. I like such topics and anything connected to this matter. I would like to read a bit more soon.

Anonymous said...

It was rather interesting for me to read that article. Thanks for it. I like such topics and everything connected to this matter. I would like to read more soon.