Monday, February 9, 2009

Today Is My Birthday ! I Am 23 Now

Today is my birthday, I am now 23 years old. Coming to this age, I only can say I am not yet ready because I still feel like I am 3 years old. It is like 23 of 3 years old of me.

Yah, this is what I mean and how its going to be for 23 years old of me.


Stepping into age like this, it is not feeling like Michael Jordan so handsome in career but it is same that he is carry 23 number and bulls on him. Me too that carry 23 years old in the bull year 2009.


Yes, I am 23 too.
At this age, I hope that I can grow taller and handsome and of course smarter than now so that I can have a better future. Beside that I wish that I can have more money to buy toys and food.

Talk about money, the previous donation post, I and so happy I get RM 0 donation from reader or stranger, but I really receive RM 500 from my kind Brother http://www.chvoon.blogspot.com/. Well, this is something out of expectation of course, and a big THANKS to him here.

Taukei brother, next time donate more can ma? ok? hehehe... thanks o~

Beside that, I also specially thanks to DUDU for celebrate birthday with me, brought me present, and a suprise birthday cake for me. Teehee..I am so happy for that.

Last and not least, Thanks everyone for reading my blog.

Happy Birthday To Me~

Happy Birthday To Me~~

Happy Birthday To Crazyfool~~~

Happy Birthday To Me~~

14 comments:

maro^gal said...

happy birthday to you...!!! =]

Jojo said...

Happy Birthday

sabahking said...

happy birthday !!

CH Voon said...

Happy Birthday ar!

Borneo Falcon said...

Happy birthday. Wow! your birthday also falls on Chap Goh Meh this year

Snowflix said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
And may all wishes come true!!

Also wish you a very happy 元宵节.
All the best!

cHrIstInA_YY said...

Hey there, just passing by your site. Happy Birthday and "Chap Goh Meh" to you!!!

CoKeLaT-RaWkZ said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Chap Goh Meh too! *hugs.

esky said...

happy birthday to u too...foo!!
haiz..this year cant celebrate wif u...lolz!!
Wishing u for everything that will make u happy!!
stay healthy and cheerful and most important thing is enjoy ur young life! hahaah!!! all the best from me!!!!

sandhi said...

Happy Birthday to you :D
Wish you be a millionaire, billionaire, trillionaire... hehehe....

elims, Chuang Kuang Hong said...

lol...you are really funny.

Can make frens. My hp is 0177319899.

Hope we can meet one day, When? Where? How?

See ya~

smile smile~~ ^_^

Jocelyn said...

hey, sorry for the late wishes...

but happy belated birthday to u ! :)


and.. wish u happy valentine's day too.

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Understandably your article helped me terribly much in my college assignment. Hats high to you post, choice look ahead for the duration of more related articles soon as its anecdote of my pick issue to read.