Friday, March 27, 2009

New Strategy To Avoid Using Rear Belt

Remind back on the post I write last few month about putting on seat belt, today I would like to discuss a new strategy to avoid using rear belt. I found this new strategy by my own eye, which most of you should have a look at it :

Can you see that Perodua VIVA? Notice something cool? Let's zoom in a bit. This people cool? It's prove that Viva is a very spacious car !
You should have a try too, at least you can release from using rear belt from now on.


I hope people dont do that because I dont think that is really safe to you!!
Attention : Please dont lets your kid to play in the car, especially create new "seat" "bed" behind the car, this is not safe and expected to have "double attack" if accident happen.
Thank You !

5 comments:

Marciana said...

Chipmunk, daddy bully mummy!!!

theeggyolks said...

haha!!like that also can ah??!!haha

Borneo Falcon said...

I am surprise that board able to withstand that kid

Martin said...

LOL! i was in the scene that time but i didn't know u have time to take a pic of it! You really have a quick-draw finger for pics!

live3054 said...

角色扮演,睡衣,
後庭,SM,

潤滑液,情趣玩具,
威而柔,精油,
愛愛,跳蛋,
情人趣味千奈,情人趣味用品,

情趣用品,情趣,
G點,情趣按摩棒,
按摩棒,跳蛋,
自慰器專賣店,

飛機杯,充氣娃娃,
自慰套,自慰套,
情趣娃娃,自慰器,