Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My New Pet - Dwarf Hamster

Recently I just brought two dwarf hamster, it also call as mini hamster. Which mean smaller size compare to golden hamster and others. I wanted to buy hamster ever since this cute pet is popular in old time, of course I am not allowed to have it. I brought one male and female and I planning to breed them in future too. Haha..

This is Female hamster, I name it ma ma. (not mean my mother la ok )
Haha.. She drinking water, cute !
Mama seems to be more active and naughty than male one.
Ops , mama is sad ~ haha. Wo.. help YNOS promote le! Become Model liao..To differentiate male and female, you can see the diagram yourself.
This is Chi Chi, the male. Eating Kua Chi. Hamster life seems to be eat, walk around, sleep. (Repeating), ah of course pee and poo as well.
So I train my hamster to help me promote my blog as they are too free at home.
Please visit Crazyfool Blog more Often !! Teeheee !~
------------------------------
---
For my opinion, some people might think that feeding hamster or so call as mouse is dirty, yes it might be dirty but you can put wood to adsorb the pee to decrease the smelly smell. I always clean my hand if I touch anything inside. Hoping to see I success breeding them in future ! Having pet is not something easy and it's like you training yourself in taking care your baby in future!

21 comments:

Marciana said...

I miss mama =(
But she poo/vomit on me =.=
I never play with chi chi yet.. cos mama more cute =p
Kesian chipmunk, daddy don wan you liao, wan chi chi mama..
Actually chi chi and mama's name come from the word chipmunk... Hee~~~
Woopie... Later wan go eat sushi.. I don't wan eat lunch for the day.. hihi =D

Jerry said...

eh... y u no get robovorski? more cute and can react more wit ppl... summore dwarf hamster got chance to bite ppl.. u bela 1 or 2? if bela 2 will always fight la...

Junoey said...

hey i got 4 hamsters too....u can buy their food at yaya pet shop which is at stutong...cheaper than others pet shop....

CH Voon said...

mmmm can u take care or not?

nanti .... go to heaven lo hahaha

Borneo Falcon said...

Nice pet. Take good care of it

elims Chuang 光宏 said...

lol.... the sex of hamster is easy to differentiate ma? from the photo, i still feel is quite hard to see leh.. The male scent gland can be see using raw eye de ma?

Gorgeous Ol' Eve Loves Vanilla. You? said...

Too small for a petlahhhhh..
You be careful, Ah Foo! LOL
These hamsters do it like there's no tomorrow and give birth without control :P

leo7_lion said...

Breed alot later hard to handle, Lol^^

Jacky said...

why only ONe,??? alone very lonely le . . . .

Anonymous said...

foo, u wanna open pet shop in the future huh? previous beta fish, now hamsters, what will be the your next pet?

TNH said...

wow...seem like you find yourself lots of activity eh...haha..what is the next thing you want to breed??

Crazyfool - Make You Crazy And FooL said...

yup.. getting interested in feeding pet. is fun and cute. and have a dream in opening a zoo already.. lol.. haha..

Jerry said...

must take good care of pet.. don jz put them in their space and feed them which is very torturing the pet... must spend time with them... wah.. this is why i don keep pet cos i know i sure neglect them de.... so wish to have a laborador....

DC said...

I started with a pair and within the year, I ended up with 80 plus hamsters.

Think twice if you can handle so many...

DC said...

Yup, mine also dwarves.

And not to mention that the babies themselves are sexually active around one month of age!

Anonymous said...

howdy friends,

I am just joined here and , fatiguing to earn proficiency of some things here.

Sorry for my bad english i m Belarus

Thanks.


[url=http://www.camspotadult.com]camspotadult.com[/url]

Anonymous said...

i truly love your own posting choice, very unique,
don't give up as well as keep creating as a result it simply just that is worth to follow it.
impatient to read much more of your content pieces, cheers :)

phil said...

Love robo dwarfs but mine fight alot they some times are so anoying but today my robo dwarf died because the other two beat him up his name was natsumimi I think they beat him up beacause he isn't from the same family 。」。 わ」。」

phil said...

My name isn't actually Phil because Phil is kind of a funny name I don't know why my name is actually Karina this is how u spell it in jappanese かりな

Anonymous said...

hello there, lovely content
the simple way to get blog posts which smash in your visitors:
http://tinyurl.com/ykqu7vk

Jessica said...

I love what you did with the picture of your hamster!
I am also planning to have a russian hamster for a pet!