Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Happy Dumplings Day ! 端午节快乐!

Previous year, I used to blog about dumplings day too, it is on 8 June 2008, this year fall on 28 May 2009. If you want to know why got this celebration, you can go to read my post previous year.

Delicious dumplings given by dudu.. hehe..
Time pass really fast that not realize I already blog one year something already. Here I wish everyone Happy Dumplings Day and eat many many dumplings. I will update my blog again about my working to Kapit and Sibu soon. Thanks everyone for your support!

4 comments:

Marciana said...

Dada.. next time i wan make bak chang with you~~
I so love you.. hihi

leo7_lion said...

i tot u gonna tel us story on how u make dumpling

CoKeLaT-RaWkZ said...

wah, me want bak chang .. bak chang lai bak chang lai!

Gorgeous Ol' Eve Loves Vanilla. You? said...

Bak Chang reminds me of my grandma. She used to make but I never ate.

Young time didn't know how to appreciate good food. Now no more "grandma-made" stuff. Ooooohh, well.

Happy "Chung" Day to you too :)