Sunday, May 17, 2009

Leaving Home A Week

Tomorrow I going to Sibu and Kapit for road show of Kuching City Mall shop (on sale), interested can call me 0168859068 Haha . It has been a long time I dint left home, things bother me when I need to leave home is:

My fish, now is much bigger already.
My Cute Hamster, hope got baby already when I back.
All my pet was pass to my mom, hoping that she will take good care of it, hope all survive haha. Beside that, my study also have to left out for 4 day, but it not really influence me alot because I can catch up easily because lecture teaching is much useless than I study my self usually.
Leaving on this week also make me missed my government dentist appointment on tuesday which I wait for 3 month. Bobien. So hopefully my this trip will not make me empty hand home haha.
Last and not least, I want to tell my dudu I will miss you always !! Miss you ~ Take good care arR! Wait dada back ~~

6 comments:

elims Chuang 光宏 said...

lol... so lovely to your pet! haha~

Government dentish appointment in KL even need to wait up to 6 months!!!! You are not the worst~ haha..

Take care~ ^_^

Marciana said...

I miss you dada :(
WAit you back bring me gai gai :)

TNH said...

pet die still can buy..what important is sell more shop lot..haha

sabahking said...

wah wah what is that important thing u go to sibu again? hehe hopefully....

Gorgeous Ol' Eve Loves Vanilla. You? said...

Good luck, Ah Foo!

Jocelyn said...

come back and blog soon ! :)