Thursday, June 18, 2009

Dwaft Hamster Growing Really Fast !!

If you reading my blog frequently, you will know that my dwaft hamster is just give birth two weeks ago. 30 May, until today 18 June, baby hamster already grow hair and know how to find food themselve !


At the beginning they always suck their Mama milk until they got fur, they start know how to eat other food and even know how to eat Kua Ci (flower seeds) themselve !

Beside that, they will know drinks water themselve and teach Mama to do bad things.
Asking Mama to bite the wayar which holding the water pump.
Congrats they did it at the end, and now I have to use steel to hang it.

These 3 fellow I name them Fifi, Didi and Mimi. They enjoy any food I give them. They really so cute when you mate them and see they growing up. Taking care of animal life is something amazing that cannot be explain.
In future, I want to have a pair of dog as well hihi. But that will need higher expenses which I not afford it now. Wait my dwarf hamster got baby again then I going to sell them off ! hehehe..
Beside recently I breed alot betta fish. Can view from clicking the photo at right top corner side.
I wonder when I going to open a fish farm or animal shop or a zoo... Hahahaha..

9 comments:

Marciana said...

I jealous.. Didi Fifi Mimi so cute... Is I give them the name one, so should give me one..!!!
And my fish all wan give you feed liao.. cos.. I erm.. kesian ur fish so small hehe.. :P
So next time when u post bout my fish remember gif me some credits :)

elims Chuang 光宏 said...

You treat animal like human being, very kind of you~ they are lucky to have a good owner like you~ Keep it up~ ^_^

TNH said...

your pet shop is opening soon...

lian莲 said...

Hi

So long cannot post here. Problem with IE and also yr blog huh, very difficult to download leh!....Too many things liao!

:)

CH Voon said...

when to open the animal shop? i can support a bit...

hahaha Marciana... the name so cute la... hahahaha but how to different them?

iSHiOK said...

your mouse is cute---

but why the mouse look 'most the same .....

hiakhiakhiakhiak ----

Anonymous said...

tired of comments like "Do you like to swim play " or buy antibiotics online. Then write to me at icq 75949683256...

Anonymous said...

Electronic memory is something that I seem to be unable to ever have enough of. It's as if megabytes and gigabytes have become a permanent part of my every day existence. Ever since I bought a Micro SD Card for my DS flash card, I've been constantly vigilant for high memory at low prices. I feel like I'm going insane.

(Posted using Nintendo DS running [url=http://cid-2602f0e287041cef.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!2602F0E287041CEF!106.entry]R4i[/url] BlogServ)

Anonymous said...

Hello!
---------------------------------------------------------
Signature:buy levitra professional online ubf