Monday, June 1, 2009

Selamat Hari Gawai !! My Hamster Got Baby Yesterday !!

At first, wish everyone espially the one who celebrate Hari Gawai, wish you "Gayu-guru, gerai-nyamai". For Sarawakian, we having two day public holidays. Wish everyone enjoy your day~
Remember that I have brought two little naughty and the post on April 21, 2009? That time, I was hoping to breed them in future. Unbelievable, they did it ! My Hamster GOT BABY !!!
I brought this two naughty hamster so call "chi chi and ma ma" on April 21, 2009.
Funnyly I thought the bigger one is male and smaller one is female.
So male I name it chi chi and female I name it ma ma.
However until yesterday !! Just notice the bigger one born baby !! Confusing.. hahaha..
Is I see wrong at very beginning, Haha. Mother dwaft hamster feeding milk (nen nen) to baby hamster.
Yeah, at first chi chi born 2 baby and I dint notice it, when I notice, she eat one of the baby, suspect that baby is unhealthy or handicap so she eat it and left head, scary. Without notice which one born the baby, I hurry up catch chi chi to a box cause I scare male will bite the baby.
Later on, the box suddenly got another baby born !! Only then I realize chi chi is a female !! Haha.. Later on chi chi born another baby !! Total is 3 baby hamster !! Yeahhh !! Yay~ Hehe Will blog about them in future when they grow bigger ~ hehe


Happy Gawai to everyone ~~ !!~~

5 comments:

Marciana said...

Selamat Hari Gawai.. I want to eat layer cake.. yummy!!!
Hamster so cute, but im cutter :P
Chi chi is female... hahaha..

-p.c- said...

GOSH. Din know hamster can bloody eat their youngsters up. That's so scary... Imagine your parents eat u up 1 day... (X.X)

sabahking said...

congratulation u have new 3 baby liao ! hehe !!

sabahking said...

congratulation u have new 3 baby liao ! hehe !!

imDavidLee said...

lol..i don have easter so i wont feel happy