Monday, October 12, 2009

Insect Killing Period

Form 6 bio student is mad during this few month I guess, they busy searching for any insect with 6 leg. I dont really know what they want to do with them after kill them. I just come to know that form 6 student need to do something like this. haha


It is cruel to see they kill one by one.

If you see carefully, this dragonfly is still smiling after the needle stab into the body.
Dudu is so excited with the hunting of 3 little insect. She need more bigger one. Help? I just find that insect is so hard to find when I want to look for it. Maybe go to the wrong place to find insect.
Home got visitor, snake, luckily did not bite by this black snake but it kill hundreds of my fry when try to attack it away. It climb into my the red bin and the bin is full of fry. The snake dont want to go way, so pour out the water then only go away. Alot fry alot pour away sad. There is another shorter snake appear near the toilte when want to pour the water out. Just explain briefly.
I got 6 hamster now. The reason snake come I think is because I put two big hamster outside the house. So snake smell it or what then come to hunt them. Luckily it did not happen. I selling out them now at mudah.
I look so noob -_-


6 comments:

Marciana said...

Tat is such an ugly pic of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Even noob kia cuter than me :(
Nobody visit dada's blog lo, kesian

CH Voon said...

have you sell out your dudu?

how much each one?

Marciana said...

?????????? wat sell me????!!!!! :(

MrLoLx said...

got me, dun worry... aiyer, foo so cute... pity those insect, kena stab by needle then suffer wait die? T.T still can smile kok T.T...

kenwooi said...

luckily i didnt go thru form 6 then.. i dont like insects!!! =P

kenwooi.com

Anonymous said...

Rather nice blog you've got here. Thanks for it. I like such topics and anything that is connected to them. BTW, try to add some photos :).