Monday, October 19, 2009

Noob Work's Flash Animation

Remember back it was 2006, it's hot about flash animation and games on flash. By that time, I was excited to know that there is program to make our own flash. But after install, I found the difficulty of function language and the arts skill, patience is really important to do a good flash. Today I presented my very own lousy flash which made durings the year 2006. Dont Laugh.

Watching alot dragon ball cartoon on saturday and sunday 9.00pm - 9.30pm and give me the idea doing this. A bit lame. LoL

This is another extreme flash that I did because of the shocking accident happen in my friends house (TNH) and I just dont know how to explain the situation to everyone so I made this video to tell my friend. My head was a little break and being needle for 5 stitch. Of course I am not dead like the video.. haha. Actually I not knock to the wall showing, is a lower step of wall at the house.


This video need load longer because with music.

This is the most serious car accident I come across for my self. Remember back I still drive my old Toyota Crown, I was driving at right road, and suddenly a kancil drive out from a road when I almost near to that junction, he still run away like chicken after I knock him. He only door spoilt, mine really serious.

Making flash is very interesting things, but it take alot time and patience to do it. Too sad and bad, I am not in IT field, I dont study computer stuff, so I dint spend more time on it after some time.

8 comments:

Theeggyolks said...

hihi! i love making flash animation too! i did one for the digi broadband contest! do come have a look

http://theeggyolks.blogspot.com/2009/10/digi-pimp-my-broadband-animated.html

CH Voon said...

hahaha quite good story and animation!

1 flash, Good quite creative.
2 flash, er... next time dont so naughty
3 flash, that toyota crown is malang car la... all the device not good liao

Ah Leen said...

YESH! Flash is very interesting. I was doing a Flash project, and I scored A! :D Keep blogging~!



Eileen,
www.pingpongface.blogspot.com

Marciana said...

Flash i behiao
Cake i ehiao
When wan make one flash bout me ;) Im waiting~~

Shirleen said...

hey.. not bad.. :D at least you can make animation!! I've no idea how to do it even!! :(

eunice said...

hey it's good! Anyway, even people who are in IT may not know how you did that! Do it during your free time, who knows, u might come up with some award winning video!!! :D

elims Chuang 光宏 said...

Impressive! I love this kind of flash cartoon, always watch in youtube! You can upload yours~

Anyway for the first one, the most not logic is the bouncing of the blue man after being 'throw' by the black.. this is just too funny~~ wakkakakak!!

Anonymous said...

This blog is great! Thanks for your hard work on it.