Saturday, April 26, 2014

Kuching Sarawak Remisier Trading Records

After half year become Remisier at Aminvestment Bank Berhad Kuching Sarawak Malaysia, I success help many many of my client make a lot a lot money.. hahaha.. because I really work hard to research every stock in Bursa, monitor daily, and make right decision based on my experiences also many courses I have attend.

So dont say too much, just show some trading records which almost 100% win.








Well, due to getting more and more client in my company, I have to increase the minimum amount to RM5000.  Few more month later might upgrade to RM10000 at least because same works I have to do for each client. So if interested please come to me or contact me.

Service available to all citizen in Malaysia, regardless you from west or east malaysia. !


No comments: